Roses understands that our success depends on the talents and dedication of our employees, and we strive to provide an environment in which our employees can succeed and grow. If you are interested in learning more about job opportunities with our company, please search our current job postings.
Roses Southwest Papers, Inc. is a family-owned and operated minority business located in Albuquerque, NM. We specialize in the production of paper products for the away-from-home market. For the past 30 years, we have served some of the nation’s largest restaurant chains and redistributors. Our mission is to service our customers with integrity, while offering superior service and a quality product, at a fair price. We are looking for a qualified and motivated Journeyman Electrician to join our team.
This position is responsible for repairing, maintaining, and installing different kinds of electrical systems. Determines the layouts and testing of electrical patterns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reads blueprints, runs conduit, and wires devices.
• Read and interprets mechanical and electrical drawings and code specifications for determining wiring layouts.
• Performs upgrades or preventive maintenance to electrical control systems.
• Runs tests, isolates problems, replaces damaged section of wiring, and layout circuit.
• Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
• Knowledge of tools, equipment, and materials common to the electrical trade.
• Knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards, and regulations.
• Knowledge of electrical application for high and low voltage electric system.
• Skill in the installation, repair, and maintenance of all types of electrical system equipment and components.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of commercial construction industry related products and tools.
• Skill in both verbal and written communication.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
• High School Diploma is required; prefer some trade or technical school classes.
• 3 - 5 years’ work experience as an electrician apprentice.
• Electrician apprenticeship.
• License as a Journeyman or Electrician to meet state requirements.
Pre-employment background screening (criminal, drug screen and DMV) is required for all positions.
Roses Southwest Papers, Inc. (RSWP) is a family owned and operated minority business located in Albuquerque, NM. We specialize in the production of paper products for the away-from-home market. For the past 30 years, we have served some of the nation’s largest restaurant chains and redistributors. RSWP understands that our success depends on the talents and dedication of our employees, and we strive to provide an environment in which our employees can succeed and grow. RSWP is a 24/7 operation and employees routinely work any shift assigned.
Place rolls of paper on machine feed tracks and thread paper though slitter and forming rollers.
Start machines and move controls to regulate tension on pressure rolls, to synchronize speed of machine components and to adjust temperature of glue.
Monitor operation of machine to detect and correct malfunctions such as improper forming.
Examine completed work to detect defects and conformation to product specifications; adjusting machinery as necessary to correct production problems.
Stack and palletize cases of finished product, transport to shrink wrapper; bar code and scan to track daily production.
Successful candidate must be a reliable and responsible individual. Candidate needs to have experience in manufacturing or construction machine operation. Shifts are routinely 12 hours. Position reports directly to the shift supervisor. Schedule hours will normally be 3 days on with 3 days off as a rotation schedule. This could be a day or night position.
Education and Experience:
•High School diploma or equivalent degree
•Prior experience in the manufacturing environment or familiarity working with tools
•Watching gauges, dials or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
•Controlling operation of equipment or machinery
•Conducting inspections of products to evaluate quality
•Initiative and attention to detail
•Sense of urgency as it relates production
Benefits include: Major Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), Life Ins, STD & LTD, Vacation & Holidays. EOEApply
© Copyright ROSES SOUTHWEST PAPERS. All Rights Reserved.